Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get the fastest way to their favorite takeaway food. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities.
- You will be working with our heroic system administration team to plan, build, monitor and maintain our infrastructure of Linux servers and related services
- You will solve incidents and write scripts to automate common tasks
- You will work closely together with our developers to deploy new services and solve performance problems
Your heroic skills:
- You have an excellent knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) administration and the most important tools and services, e.g. Nagios, Apache, Nginx, Saltstack, ...
- Good knowledge of database administration (Mysql and Postgres) is a plus
- An interest / experience in GoLang or Python or PHP is a plus
- You can estimate realistic time required to perform your tasks and deliver them in time. You are passionate about creating world class products to inspire people. You are thrilled to have an impact.
- You are able to dig fast into new topics and technologies
- You have strong attention to keep the system 'up and running'
- You have 3+ years overall professional system administration experience
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team that want to excel and make customers happy
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as a working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Other jobs at Delivery Hero
Dubai, United Arab Emirates