hungryhouse, Delivery Hero’s U.K. brand, operates an online takeaway marketplace with a diverse product mix that serves millions of British customers and over 11,000 restaurant partners. We are are rapidly growing company looking for an energetic and experienced Accountant (f/m).
- Bookkeeping according to UK GAAP
- Monthly closing according to IFRS (accounts analysis, accruals, review revenue recognition)
- Reporting to Holding monthly, quarterly and yearly according to IFRS
- Supporting audit by external auditors of quarterly and year-end IFRS reporting package
- To support preparing and submitting quarterly VAT return
- To support and review payroll calculation
- Supporting in preparation of year-end financial statements according to UK GAAP
- Support preparation business plan and quarterly forecast, actual/budget analysis, detailed cost analysis
- Executing cash management (payments, cash analysis, cash planning, weekly cash reporting to Holding)
- Supporting systems and process analysis and implement improvements
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
- Contributing to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- To support projects like SAP implementation and move to a new bank
Your heroic skills:
You have minimum 4 years working experience in Accounting/Controlling
- You hold Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or relevant subjects
- You have solid knowledge of current accounting and reporting requirements under IFRS
- You are able to quickly assimilate new concepts and flexible to adjust to a changing environment
- You are well organized with attention to detail, able to work well independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting
- You are open-minded and result driven, you bring new ideas how to continuously improve systems and processes and increase efficiency
- You have good knowledge of MS-Office (SAP and Lucanet are a plus)
- You are fluent in English
We offer you:
- A dynamic, fast paced environment
- A great team that want to excel at delivering value to our customers and partners
- Collaborative environment with experienced colleagues
- Dynamic international office environment with English as working language
- Flexible and agile company with flat hierarchy
Have we caught your attention?
Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date!
We are looking forward to your application!