Rapid7 is looking for a Security Sales Engineer to provide world class pre-sales support to our in-region sales team, working across the full award winning Rapid7 portfolio. If you are comfortable going toe-to-toe in a technical discussion with engineers and then shifting gears and having a brass-tacks business conversation with a CIO/CISO, this may be the opportunity for you.
What Can We Offer?
- An opportunity to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor at a relatively early stage
- Rapid career progression options that come with such a high growth organization
- A very high level of autonomy, Rapid7 employees typically assume a lot of personal accountability
- Continuous learning opportunities - this is one of our core values
- An informal, collaborative working environment with a heavy emphasis on international co-operation.
- An industry leading portfolio of solutions to take to the market with confidence, see rapid7.com and check out ‘Products’ and ‘Services’ tabs
- A competitive salary package and benefits
What do we need?
An individual who can…
- Successfully manage the entire technical sales cycle from discovery phase, through qualification, POC, solution design and technical win
- Successfully accelerate our business growth
- Present effectively and persuasively in front of audiences, both technically and non-technically oriented
- Partner effectively with sales teams
- Enable the regional channel partners, ensuring their full capability
- Provide ongoing customer feedback and competitive intelligence to Rapid7’s product leadership team
- Understand business problems and translate to a technical audience
- Continuously improve overall conversion rate from qualified opportunities to technical wins
Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 5,600 organizations across 100 countries, including 37% of the Fortune 1000. To learn more about Rapid7 or get involved in our threat research, visit www.rapid7.com.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Rapid7.