Rapid7 is looking for an energetic and hungry sales representative to drive net new sales in the small to medium sized business space. The individual will be responsible for supporting territory field events, on-site meetings and representing Rapid7 at company sponsored events. The ability to solution sell while hunting net new business and managing up sell opportunities is critical.
What Can We Offer?
- An opportunity to join a high growth, industry shaping security vendor at a relatively early stage
- Rapid career progression options come thick and fast, we have a track record of promoting from within and our phenomenal growth serves to accentuate that
- A very high level of autonomy, Rapid7 employees typically assume a lot of personal accountability
- Continuous learning opportunities - this is one of our core values
- An industry leading portfolio of solutions to take to the market with confidence, see rapid7.com and check out ‘Products’ and ‘Services’ tabs
- A very competitive salary package and benefits
What do we need?
An individual who can…
- Take full ownership for a specific set of accounts
- Enjoy being part of a security industry success story, and would relish the opportunity to capitalize upon that
- Can work in a high energy, informal, collaborative sales team
- Take our strong security proposition to the market, and enjoy keeping up to date with relevant security market developments
- Successfully accelerate our business growth
- Present effectively and persuasively in front of audiences, both technically and non-technically oriented
- Partner effectively with Sales Engineering to decisively shape your territory
- Continuously improve overall conversion rate from qualified opportunities to technical wins
Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 5,600 organizations across 100 countries, including 37% of the Fortune 1000. To learn more about Rapid7 or get involved in our threat research, visit www.rapid7.com.
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Rapid7.