We need a fantastic HR & Payroll Administrator to strengthen the growing Catena Media HR team in Malta. If you are an organised multitasker, thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment, and have the ability to communicate with a variety of people, we want to hear from you!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As Catena Media’s HR & Payroll Administrator, you will undertake a variety of tasks. You need to be structured, with a methodical and thorough approach to work and strong attention to detail.
- Administering HR related documentation and maintaining HR records
- Ensuring that the relevant HR database is up-to-date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Preparing and executing payroll
- Handling employee payroll queries
- Administering employee benefit programmes
- Assisting with employee registrations and applications for local and foreign employees
- Assisting new foreign employees with opening bank accounts and ID card applications
- Updating HR systems on a daily basis
- Providing other assistance to the HR Manager and HR Director as required
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- Highly organised
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong administration skills and great attention to detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous payroll experience using Shireburn payroll, ideally Shireburn Indigo
- Knowledge of Maltese tax and employment legislation
Other jobs at Catena Media
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Catena Media.