What We Are Looking For: We are seeking a highly self-motivated, intelligent CX Business Analyst to think strategically who can communicate and collaborate in a fast-paced team setting.
About the role
- Develops technical capabilities to enhance multi-channel experience and optimize operational efficiency
- Defines business requirements and supports functional design of new capability development/enhancements
- Project manages CX-specific activities in relation to new channel, systems and technology
- Represents CX as CX subject matter expert in cross-department program planning sessions to ensure all CX needs are considered and met
- Analyzes performance of CX capabilities and impact to customers, operational KPIs and business objectives
- Develops and implements innovative strategies to improve productivity, exceed KPI metrics, and decrease incoming ticket volumes across channels, platforms, tiers, and teams
- Drives vendor analysis for short-term and long-term strategies (i.e. technologies, org changes, site mgmt./expansion)
- -Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years consulting experience in a Customer Experience, Customer Strategy, and/or Call Center environment
- Experience in business requirements gathering, functional design, and project management
- Understanding of conceptual tech architecture (i.e., database, systems integration, business rules)
- Ability to drive and manage multiple high priority tasks
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel competency
- Proven problem solving skills with a go-getter attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both externally and internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Apron.