What We Are Looking For: We are seeking a highly self-motivated, intelligent CX Operations Analyst to think strategically who can communicate and collaborate in a fast-paced team setting. This person is an analytical thinker who is passionate about and can drive his or her own work.
About the role
- Build best-in-class processes to achieve optimal operational efficiencies within CX (i.e. escalations, triage system, SOPs, reporting, communications)
- Develop processes and facilitate critical ongoing conversations to improve cross-department collaboration
- Project manage CX-specific activities in relation to new programs and product launches
- Represent CX as CX subject matter expert in cross-deptarment program planning sessions to ensure all CX needs are considered and met
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to improve productivity, exceed KPI metrics, and decrease incoming ticket volumes across channels, platforms, tiers, and teams
- Drive vendor analysis for short-term and long-term strategies (i.e. technologies, org changes, site mgmt/expansion)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years consulting experience in a Customer Experience, Customer Strategy, and/or Call Center environment
- Strong ability to drive and manage multiple high priority tasks
- Proven problem solving skills with a go-getter attitude
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, both externally and internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Apron.