Are you passionate about building high caliber teams? Consider joining ours! Your primary responsibility will be to spearhead our hiring efforts and to help us hit our aggressive growth goals. We’ve nearly doubled in size every year for the past three years and we aren’t slowing down.
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
ABOUT THIS JOB
You will own full-cycle recruiting from the first touch all the way to the offer. You’ll seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with top talent. You’ll act as a consultative partner and trusted advisor to various hiring managers. You will own a positive and empowering candidate experience, and collaborate with our recruiting team to drive a seamless process. Furthermore, you’ll help the team meet our OKRs: lower time-to-fill, improve upon an already impressive candidate experience, and add to Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work List to name a few.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: identify, engage and evaluate top talent
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touch points and maintain thorough follow through
- Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience
- Proactively seek to improve processes
- 5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, with a strong preference for Bay Area Tech knowledge
- Successful track record and high level of expertise recruiting top technical and non technical talent
- The ability to take initiative and build productive partnerships
- High standards, with the flexibility to improvise and move quickly
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and technologies (Greenhouse preferred)
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health and Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.