Based in Austin, TX, YouEarnedIt is a SaaS technology platform that redefines the way companies engage with their employees. By providing tools to connect, reward, reveal and report in real-time, YouEarnedIt is able to consolidate employee engagement initiatives into one, easy to use mobile platform for teams of all sizes. Since launching in 2012, YouEarnedIt has had the pleasure of bringing together a team of driven and passionate people, all rallied behind a grand mission of completely redefining engagement for employees all over the world.
Who are we, you ask? A bunch of awesome, talented and driven folks that have come together to make big things happen. Our shared values and passions can be seen in every part of our work, actions, and relationships with others.
The Strategic Account Manager (Customer Success Manager) is a dynamic leader who can comfortably serve as the central point of contact for the customer’s executives, HR, and stakeholders working with YouEarnedIt’s strategic and largest accounts.
- The primary responsibility of the Strategic Account Manager is managing long-term strategic customer relationships to achieve customer satisfaction, cultivate customer loyalty, ensure recurring revenue and renewals.
- Leverages the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential.
- Provides guidance and consulting for human resources best practices for customers to gain the most value using YouEarnedIt
- Educates and supports customers to develop HR programs and rewards that encourage employee engagement and retention
- Engages with customer business and HR leaders to demonstrate the ROI of the YouEarnedIt platform
- 4+ years experience customer success/account management role managing large customers at a SaaS company
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed customer expectations and ability to work extended hours when required
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Patient and an acute listener
The Perks at YouEarnedIt:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment
- The ability to use our product daily to send & receive recognition to your peers
- Health, dental, vision, disability benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fun team lunches catered on Fridays