- Facilitate cross-functional meetings (including developing agendas, facilitating discussion and tracking follow-up actions), between external customers & internal Pivotal teams
- Drive outstanding issues to resolution
- Synthesize disparate observations and data to provide objective assessment of account health
- Assesses, clarifies, and helps validates customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Identify upcoming business opportunities and success criteria and clearly articulate milestones and execution plan
- Manage various internal relationships (e.g. account executives, executive sponsors, delivery teams, etc) and tactically orchestrate activities between groups to resolve issues and move program forward
- Collaborate on a wide variety of business and technical documents
- Understand what customers value and correspondingly what is needed for Pivotal to succeed in an account.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders- e.g. translating the use of cloud-native platforms to drive business results and impact on workforce
- Delivers clear messages when speaking using appropriate verbal and nonverbal communication
- Facilitation and presentation skills, including the ability to run groups of up to 20 plus
- Initiative and Problem Solving:
- Actively seeks solutions to problems before being asked or directed.
- Able to exercise good judgment by making timely and effective, well-informed decisions.
- Experience working under deadlines and multiple projects
- Ability to use negotiation skills to constructively resolve differences and ensure an integrated solution is presented to the client
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Collaboration and effectiveness working in a cross-practice forum
- Adaptable and flexible: Ability to adapt to changing work environments, work priorities and organizational needs.
- Alignment with Pivotal’s core values of Be kind, Do the Right thing, Do what is right
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or similar field of study preferred
- 10-years of program management, or equivalent business experience
Location: preferably near customer account(s) to allow for frequent on-site coverage.
Other jobs at Pivotal Software