Agoda.com is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 1,000,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,500 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 40 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit Customer Experience Specialist - Mandarin Team to be based in our Malaysia office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees. If you are fluent in Mandarin, we would love to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers, including operational issues, pricing / invoice queries etc.
- We are looking for individuals that have an excellent command of spoken and written Mandarin & English.
- Experience in customer service roles is desirable but not essential, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Willing to work in shift rotations (am/pm/midnight shift) to ensure we have 24/7 service levels.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Required to have own transportation arrangement because we are in 24 hours operations.
- Able to speak fluent Cantonese is a bonus.
In return, Agoda will:
- Offer an attractive annual salary + subsidized parking rates (above market rate)
- Provide a 5 day working week, any 5 day of the week
- Set up medical coverage (outpatient and inpatient)
- Provide 4 weeks’ comprehensive paid training
- Provide attractive staff discount - discounted hotel accommodation anywhere in the world!
- Leadership development
- International relocation opportunities are available!
- Dress code – smart and casual every day!