Tooploox is not just another software house. We passionately support international startups to grow their businesses. We do this by creating awesome culture with flat company structure, nice (very nice!) people on board, enjoyable office environment and with focus on quality in everything we do.
As a Senior Android Engineer, you will be responsible for leading our development efforts in the context of startups we are working with, as well as growing Android team as a whole.
- Develop quality mobile applications for Android platform.
- Contribute to our in-house products.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Experience in designing application architecture (e.g. Clean Architecture, Architecture Components)
- A lot of experience (3+ years) in writing Android applications (preferably Kotlin).
- Familiarity with popular third-party libraries and tools (e.g. Android Studio, ButterKnife, Dagger, Retrofit, Realm).
- Experience in writing Unit tests.
Benefits and Perks
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? At Tooploox we have yoga-flexible working hours so you can work when you are the most productive.
- It doesn't matter where you are but what you do - you can work remotely.
- Stay healthy with our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included).
- Be fit! Get a Multisport card.
- Our kitchen packed with free snacks and drinks.
- We discuss latest industry news during weekly tech talks.
- Let's play! Our office is equipped with foosball table, pool table, consoles, board games, drones, 3D printer and more...
- We work on trusty hardware.
- Team building is very important to us - we have regular company wide events: dinners, parties, sport events and trips.