Tooploox is not just another software house. We passionately support international startups to grow their businesses. We do this by creating awesome culture with flat company structure, nice (very nice!) people on board, enjoyable office environment and with focus on quality in everything we do.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for leading our engineering efforts when it comes to developing quality mobile apps for international startups, as well as growing our iOS team as a whole.
- Developing quality mobile applications using Swift and, on rare occasions, Objective-C.
- Driving innovation and learning efforts across the iOS team and the company as a whole.
- Experimenting with new technologies and tools.
- Contributing to our in-house products.
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience (4+ years) in writing iOS applications using Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Ability to provide well-thought and thorough solutions to problems on your own.
- Very good knowledge of the iOS SDK.
- Familiarity with popular third-party libraries and tools (e.g. Fastlane, RxSwift, CocoaPods, Carthage).
- Experience in different architectures used in iOS development.
- Experience in unit/UI testing.
Benefits and Perks
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? At Tooploox we have yoga-flexible working hours so you can work when you are the most productive.
- It doesn't matter where you are but what you do - you can work remotely.
- Stay healthy with our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included).
- Be fit! Get a Multisport card.
- Our kitchen packed with free snacks and drinks.
- We discuss latest industry news during weekly tech talks.
- Let's play! Our office is equipped with foosball table, pool table, consoles, board games, drones, 3D printer and more...
- We work on trusty hardware.
- Team building is very important to us -we have regular company wide events: dinners, parties, sport events and trips.