SalaryFinance is a business underpinned by a social purpose, to help middle to lower income employees improve their financial health, by providing access to good value financial products delivered via salary deduction.
We are making great progress. We were featured by Forbes as number 1 in their list of socially responsible British start-ups and as one of five fast growing businesses to watch in 2016.
The Role: Marketing Lead
You will be fully responsible for SalaryFinance’s brand and the communication of its value to partners and consumers.
Key responsibilities are:
- Develop and get internal buy in for marketing plan
- Execute events, online and offline marketing channels needed to engage with large employers and bring them onto the platform (B2LargeB)
- Work closely with Business Development to create marketing plans and assets to communicate product to onboarded companies’ employees (B2C)
- Work with Account Managers to achieve B2C applications optimizing different B2C channels
- Work with PR agencies to communicate our story to both FinTech and trade audiences
- Own company marketing budget and work closely with Finance to optimize performance
- Define and execute brand strategy
We are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in B2LargeB marketing and within employee benefits context or HR related products
- Some experience with B2C marketing and online companies helpful
- Has an analytical mindset, is capable and eager to measure success of different strategies
- Is comfortable both setting our high level strategy and executing day to day campaigns
- Believes in what we do as a business