What Are We All About?
We hear time and time again that employees are a company’s biggest asset, and Rapid7 is no exception. How do we make sure we hire the best and brightest people out there? This is where you come in. The Recruiting and Candidate Experience Coordinator will represent Rapid7 to the external world. You will play a meaningful role as a brand ambassador, managing interview logistics between potential hires and hiring teams across North America. You will partner with internal teams to maintain clear communication and a consistently high standard throughout the entire interview process. This role reports directly into the Talent Acquisition Manager, and supports all of North American recruiting.
What You'll Do:
- Schedule phone screens, video conferencing and onsite interviews
- Facilitate onsite interviews and pre/post-interview debrief meetings
- Make sure a positive experience is had by everyone involved, from the minute the candidate comes through the door
- Encourage interviewer completion of feedback and distribute to appropriate partners
- Provide updates to candidates regarding their applicant/interview status as needed
- Develop strong client and stakeholder relationships (hiring managers, business partners, recruiters) and maintain effective communication channels
- Draft and extend offer letters
- Additional support to the recruiting and People Strategy team as needed
Who You Are:
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and extremely organized
- A voice of the candidate experience. You’re able to establish best practices and figure out what works best, and what needs improvement.
- Detail-oriented; you’re flexible and can handle simultaneous projects with moving parts in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and be inventive
- Able to work with evolving systems and structures, demonstrating the flexibility to adapt to changing environments and regulations
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar HR support role
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Rapid7.