We believe in the power of content to move people and inspire them – to start conversations and win them over. Content can only live up to its potential if it can be easily found, shared, and used in the right place, at the right time, with the right audience.
Showpad activates content for over 850 companies around the world, including Johnson & Johnson, Fujifilm, Audi, Intel, and Kimberly-Clark. Our goal remains the same as ever: We won’t stop until every company has the opportunity to accelerate their business and elevate their brand through effective content.
About the position
As the Master of miscellaneous stuff, you’ll play an essential role in growing the Showpad engineering department. You will help the VP Engineering in taking care of all non engineering projects. With your help and support the developers can keep on focusing on building new functionality as you will be focusing on building a great and fantastic engineering team.
Key responsibilities as a Master of miscellaneous stuff at Showpad
- Manage the customer integration projects. Work close together with the offshore engineering team, Customer Success team and our customers to connect Showpad to the customer's enterprise systems.
- Run the Showpad Academy program. This program helps newcomers to get a good technical insight of the Showpad platform.
- Take the lead for Gears. Gears is a yearly technical conference organised by the Showpad engineers for engineers.
- Run the ISO 27001 program in Engineering. Your main activities in that context will be to make sure the required process descriptions are in place. You will also actively take part on audits carried out by our customers.
- If you have still time left, you can take ownership of other interesting initiatives.
Skills we are looking for
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Awesome teamplayer skills
- Good communication skills
- Passion for life and the Showpad product
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
What you can expect from Showpad
On the outside, we’re redefining how companies use content; on the inside, we’re redefining the workplace. Showpad is a global company where personalities and cultures across oceans collide to create something extraordinary. In the morning we’re drinking San Francisco Blue Bottle coffee with Portland doughnuts; in the evening – Belgian tripel Westmalle and English scones.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Showpad.