We're looking for an experienced Information Systems Manager in our new Customer Experience & Support facility to manage our growing technical infrastructure. You'll be the founding member of an IT support team that will be managing our computer equipment, network infrastructure, printers, conference room technology, and much more. Your team of System Administrators will be responsible for troubleshooting software and hardware issues both on-site and remotely. Additionally, this team will be considered a core member of the corporate infrastructure team, you will be an essential part of the planning, deployment, and support of any and all tech initiatives companywide.
About the role
- Manage a fast-growing fleet of hardware and software suites at our Customer Experience center.
- Ensure all onsite technology continues to run smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
- Play a central role in ongoing network design as our rapid growth calls for constant reevaluation and optimization
- Support corporate IT needs through remote host-based systems
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible, automated approaches to routine tasks
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions
- Maintain a location specific budget
- Track record of successfully managing a team of 7+ reports
- You are organized and communicate your ideas clearly
- You have experience managing fleets of Apple devices
- You're comfortable evaluating and selecting software and hardware (computers, printers, etc.) for both office and warehouse applications
- You're creative and resourceful in your approach to deployments and designs
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Experience with iOS and mobile device management a plus
- Casper certification a plus
- Other nice-to-haves (but not required): Experience with Bash scripting, Box.com, SSO/SAML, Meraki, Office 365, and Google Apps
- Project Management a plus
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Apron.