Babbel prides itself on providing great customer service, and is looking for dedicated freelance Customer Service Agents to strengthen our team. If you’re a registered freelancer based in Berlin, Germany and are a native Swedish speaker with excellent customer service skills & experience, we’d like to hear from you!
- You have very strong communication skills - both written and spoken.
- You are tech-savvy – fast and reliable. We’ll train you up on our systems and tools, but you should be keen to learn new software, systems and interfaces.
- You’re friendly, respectful, a strong team player, and have a great sense of humour!
- Swedish is your mother tongue.
- You have a strong command of English, and speaking any other language is a plus.
- You are already engaged in freelance work and hold a freelance Tax Number (Steuernummer).
- Your schedule allows you to participate in initial training for a 3 week period at our office in Mitte (3-4 hours per day).
- After training your schedule allows you to work in the Babbel office at least one day per week.
What we offer you
- A great working atmosphere in an exciting young company.
- An truly international working environment – Babbel employs people of more than 30 nationalities.
- The chance to be a part of a great product and the advanced technologies & skills behind that product.
- Brand new business premises in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to expand your own language skills with Babbel.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Babbel.