App Annie delivers data and insights to succeed in the app economy.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"Working at App Annie as a Value Consultant has provided me with the opportunity to experience firsthand the world's transformation towards mobile.”
How will you be doing this?
- Support the sales cycle for enterprise-level prospects
- Deliver value cases per designated account/target vertical, including both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Provide gap analysis and 1-to-1 solution selling methodology for enterprise accounts (i.e transforming current state to future state)
- Give input to sales management and product marketing for GTM strategies for new verticals, including both pre-sales objectives as well as post-sales measures of success
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
What will you bring to the team?
- 1-2 years experience at top tier management consulting and investment banking firms/
- A demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- The ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- (Ex. You're smart and are able to prove it (e.g. you’ve got a degree(s) in Computer Science, Business Administration, Econometrics).
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead. You make it happen. Boom!
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- Authorization to work in the UK without visa sponsorship.
- Prior experience with mobile apps industry
- Prior experience in a pre-sales capacity
What are employees saying about App Annie?
“No day is the same; the work and environment is engaging, stimulating and constantly evolving."
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: Mobile phone reimbursement and Mac laptop.
- Snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff you need to get through the day.
- 25 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great health insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- We’ll top off your Oyster card to make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie delivers the most trusted app data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 700,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at www.appannie.com.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole.
Yes, I want this job!