The Customer Security Operations team is seeking a Sr. Application Security Analyst to join Synack's Vulnerability Operations team.
Here’s what you'll do:
- Analyze the validity and impact of vulnerability data by reproducing and packaging findings for delivery to clients
- Interface with the Synack Red Team to ensure alignment between team member’s efforts and the needs of our customers
- Enable the technical growth of the Synack Red Team by providing regular performance feedback to our team members, and through proactive initiatives
- Contribute to Synack’s body of security research and vulnerability proof-of-concept data
Here's what you'll need:
- The proven ability to leverage their knowledge of common network, host and web application penetration testing tools
- A clear understanding of the OSI model, TCP/IP and industry-standard defensive concepts
- A working knowledge of industry measurement and modeling standards such as CVSS, STRIDE and DREAD
- 4+ years of technical experience, including 2+ years of application security, vulnerability adjudication, and/or penetration testing experience
Synack saw a need. Cyber criminals try to penetrate enterprise IT environments every day, armed with individual expertise and sophisticated tradecraft. Until now, no solution could protect the enterprise against this self-learning, evolutionary human threat. Synack built a solution that can.
Founded by former NSA security experts, Synack is disrupting a vastly growing $120B industry, one that is now at the forefront of every executive’s mind. Synack doesn’t brag about our customer list, and we don’t need to. Our success in building the next generation of enterprise grade cybersecurity is as equally rewarding as it is hard, and we make a point to celebrate our wins as a team.
On the heels of Synack raising over $34 Million in capital from top-tier Venture Capital firms including Kleiner Perkins, Google Ventures and Greylock Partners, Synack is growing rapidly. We are seeking passionate and innovative people interested in being a part of a revolutionary team that’s transforming vulnerability discovery standards for businesses around the world.
It’s all hands on deck, it’s hard work, it’s winning, it’s Synack. Join us!
Eatable Perks. Fully stocked kitchen and daily catered meals that won’t disappoint your inner foodie.
Social Perks. Team retreats anywhere from AT&T ballpark to Tahoe and weekly social events like sushi/sake extravaganzas, spicy chicken wings with beer pairings and crepe crawls.
Best Friend Perks. Besides working with a great team of humans, we bring our dogs to work so it’s not uncommon for a cute pup to greet you at the door.
Superhero Perks. Learn and grow with some of the brightest hackers that are using their skills for good...not evil.
Work Hard. Play Hard. Unlimited vacation and sick day policy.
Get Paid...enough said. Competitive salary, 401(k) plan and meaningful equity to all employees.
Don’t Depend on an Apple a Day. Fully paid health, vision and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
Synack is proud to be named a 2015 CNBC Top 50 Disruptor