TransferWise is the clever new way to move money between countries. Co-founded by Skype's first employee and backed by some of the planet's most experienced innovators, including Sir Richard Branson, PayPal founder Peter Thiel and Netscape founders Andreessen Horowitz, with the mission of disrupting the world of currency & international money transfer. That means flipping a gazillion dollar industry on its head and taking power away from banks and the establishment.
We're currently 600 people strong, and moving £500 million (equivalent) every month.
If you're looking for a stuffy financial company, the back button beckons. You define where to apply yourself without waiting on anyone to tell you what to do.
So, what's the role
We have more and more Portuguese users, so we are looking for a CS agent who can help us in this area. This will be someone with excellent Portuguese language skills (native speaker level) who loves talking to our customers. We are looking for people who take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting. This isn't your everyday call centre job, it's a disruptive, fast-growing and fun environment.
You will love this job if you:
- Understand that making a customer happy is crucially important to a business's success
- Are creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with customers and colleagues
- Understand the need to meet expectations, rise above them, and go that extra mile for customers
- Look for constant improvement and ways to improve processes
- Are honest, able to own up to your mistakes, and never break promises
- Are fun to work with and have a friendly personality
What do you need to have?
- Excellent verbal & written language skills (native speaker level) in Portuguese
- Expert level of English
- Any other extra language is an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility in your work pattern - we work day and night for our customers
- You live in Tampa, FL
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
We're ideally looking for someone who has worked in customer services before, but we're willing to work with the right person, whatever their experience, if they have a passion for helping customers
- $14 p/h
- All-expenses-paid company holidays in Europe
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental care, vision, life insurance, LTD, travel assistance, and an EAP program.
- Stock options
- PTO, sick time, birthday off, volunteer day off, flexible and dependent care spending accounts.