We're looking for a bright and creative Fullstack Engineer with a passion for development. You will be joining an extremely dynamic team and help us provide our customers with the most innovative solutions. You should enjoy making use of the versatility of your skills to build and integrate robust APIs, a smart and scalable software architecture and QA platforms that ensure its reliability. This also means that you work both independently and as a team to strive in the generation of new ideas and see them put to the test.
If that sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you.
- Design and code innovative, scalable and robust features on both the backend and the web application layers
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, from ideation to specification to release
- Collaborate closely with small, nimble, cross-functional teams, product managers and designers
- 0-2 years of software development experience
- Experience with at least one of the following programming language: Python, Ruby, C#, PHP or Java
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Backbone or other frontend JS framework
- Sass/Less Experience
- Experience working with PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter and Laravel
- Experience creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of databases (i.e. MySQL)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at PatientPop.