Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 3.5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
As an Elite Support Specialist you will provide world class service to Sportscode and Hudl users within France and across Europe and contribute to the education of both the existing client base and new customers in the professional and amateur sports market.
- Provide ongoing support to all our users, working closely with our global support team.
- Educate and develop our clients skills across the Hudl and Sportscode product suite.
- Run training sessions for teams, individuals and student programs (in partnership with Sports Science Universities).
- Communicate support strategies and processes that incorporate the global aspects of Hudl.
- Establish and enhance strong customer relationships with our existing and new customer base.
- Contribute to the writing and/or translating of training content, software and manuals.
- Travel to visit our users when needed for training or consultancy purposes.
- Test new products/features and beta releases and provide feedback across our product range
- Passionate about sport and technology
- Highly technical with strong computer skills. Ideally you will have a degree or experience in sports performance analysis or coaching and have worked with Apple products
- Able to think on global terms and be receptive to many sports
- An excellent communicator in both French and English
- Service minded with a positive attitude.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
Municipality of Concepcion, Philippines
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Hudl.