About the company:
Boxed is the easiest and modern way to shop for bulk goods. As a mobile-first company, customers can shop directly from Boxed’s app on their iOS or Android mobile device, or online at www.Boxed.com. With Boxed, customers can have their household, personal care, and pantry favorites delivered conveniently to their home or office.
Our office is a dynamic, collaborative family of individuals. A technology company at core, we are a vibrant, fun and close group of engineers, designers, marketers, and operations specialists with a passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that will provide full and diversified administrative support to multiple executive team members. The EA will serve as a facilitator to coordinate schedules, obtain requested information, maintain reports, and other related activities while looking out for the best interests of the executives and the company.
- Manage professional Google/Outlook calendars, coordinate schedules, plan appointments and activities
- Use tact, discretion and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Position includes using independent decision making and authority within established policies and procedural guidelines
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain high quality attention to detail
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism when communicating in person, by email or by phone
- Book travel, provide directions, provide documents as needed and file all expenses for reimbursement
- Manage conference room scheduling and changes
- Meet and escort visitors, candidates and clients
- Assist with meeting preparation and follow up, including maintaining agendas, creating pre-meeting packets, taking notes if needed, distributing and checking on follow-up items
- 3-5 or more years of demonstrated experience supporting executives of a company, preferably in a startup environment
- Ability to anticipate executive needs
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet and exceed expectations
- Technology Industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Well presented & articulate
- Proactive approach and “can-do” attitude
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
- High Intelligence, discretion, professionalism and energy