Mattermark is seeking proven Account Executives who are looking to grow their career in the fast-growing data-driven sales and marketing market. This is an exciting opportunity to join Mattermark in organizing the world's business information, starting with high growth companies. Our customers use Mattermark's software and data to make better decisions when it comes to investing their time (sales and marketing) and money (startup investors and acquirers).
As an Account Executive at Mattermark, you will be responsible for growing Mattermark's revenue closing new opportunities. We have a strong pipeline of leads driven by our self-service product and sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for driving these leads through the entire sales cycle to close, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with focus on use cases spanning sales and marketing workflows.
About the Job
- You'll be working with emerging and small sized customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Mattermark's offering as software company providing a stand-alone solution, developer API, and platform integrations with popular sales and marketing tools like Salesforce and Excel.
- Work with prospective customers to design a next generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Mattermark's services.
- Our customers are often sales and marketing tools early adopters, growth engineers, product managers line of business executives, VP’s of innovation, corporate development and digital strategy stakeholders of some of the most dynamic start-ups, digital economy companies, and mid-sized commercial companies. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives of any organization.
- Ideal candidate has at least 5 years+ of technology sales experience with a track record of overachievement against quota.
- We get many qualified prospects every day from organizations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, and our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- Exceed annual plan on a quarterly basis.
- Consistently grow pipeline by processes and continuing to qualify inbound opportunities.
- Manage and maintain data quality for large volumes of opportunities within Salesforce.com.
- Provide on-boarding support and customer service to new and existing clients large and small.
- You've demonstrated success selling a software or SaaS solution for at least 2 years.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model and enjoy selling to a technical audience and building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a doer first.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple.
- The ability to listen first and add value in every conversation.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Excellent health benefits: health, dental and vision insurance (company pays 100% of premiums, 50% for dependents).
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible and generous vacation policy, sick leave, and paid holidays off including your birthday!
- Stock options
Mattermark is organizing the world’s business data to make it easier for businesses to find their next customer. Our software power solutions to discover, qualify, and prioritize the right deals, at the right time.