Cloudlock was launched in 2011 with one simple goal in mind: to transform cloud security into a business enabler. From that initial goal, we’ve built out a unified cloud security platform that helps organizations protect their sensitive data in public cloud applications such as Google’s G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow, and many others. After being acquired by Cisco in August 2016, Cloudlock now is part of the Cisco Cloud Security Business Unit, and remains a cohesive team that is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with remote offices in London and Israel. The cloud is our passion and cloud security is our mission. Cisco is one of the largest security companies in the world, with solutions ranging from Next-Generation Firewalls to Advanced Malware Protection and DNS-layer security. As part of Cisco, the opportunities here are endless as we continue to redefine cloud security.
We're at the intersection of two very hot high tech sectors, Cloud and Security. If you're as excited as we are about helping to shape the future of both, come join us! As a Backend Engineer, you will directly contribute to the evolvement of our core platform which supports data processing at very high scale. Come join our fun, dynamic team for this very cool opportunity.
- B.S. in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent experience or greater
- 5+ years of solid industry experience as a Software Engineer
- Capable, motivated problem solver that can work autonomosly
- Track record that demonstrates self-learning, strong collaborative skills and solid software engineering fundamentals
- Passion for and experience of SaaS and PaaS technologies
- Strong Java and/or Python skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Redis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Postgres experience will be beneficial
- Experience working with the Google Drive and Admin APIs is desirable
- Working as part of a highly skilled team to deliver and maintain high quality, efficient and scalable components and features
- Developing cloud based micro-services in Python or Java
- Solving tough scale and data processing problems
- Working with technologies such as Postgres, Redis, rabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker, AWS
Equal opportunity employer minorities/women/veterans/disabled