Who we are:
Enlitic uses deep learning to distill actionable insights from billions of clinical cases across disciplines and disease areas. We build solutions to help doctors leverage the collective intelligence of the medical community.
Every time a doctor sees a patient, they are solving a complex data problem. The goal of each case is to arrive at an optimal treatment decision based on many forms of input. The quality and quantity of this data is rapidly improving—it’s estimated to grow over 50-fold this decade. Our small but mighty team of world-class medical professionals and data scientists has made it our mission to improve patient outcomes by using this data to its maximum potential.
About the role:
As one of the first 20 full-time team members, you will help build, launch, grow, and evolve our products and services. We are seeking an outcome-focused, collaborative, and curious Product Manager who wants to build intuitive and life-saving products to enhance physicians’ impact on patient care.
- Be an internal advocate at Enlitic for our end-users while continuing to think about where we’re going next
- Design organizational processes for product iteration that also closely integrates Enlitic’s business development and engineering.
- Communicate product advantages articulated in compelling written collateral and clear process documentation
- Develop, document and get buy-in for product requirements prioritization balance company strategy, security, regulatory compliance, technical development, competition in the product development life cycle
- Translate company strategy and technical capabilities into specific product design and product implementation
- Spend time talking to medical experts (including Enlitic’s current healthcare partners), lawyers, regulators, and system administrators to understand and document their needs to inform product decisions
- Develop insights about the overall healthcare technology landscape, and turn these insights into specific product feature recommendations
- Learn about the capabilities and limitations of machine learning algorithms from your colleagues, to articulate product opportunities and limitations
Our ideal candidate:
- Is an avid researcher and fill knowledge gaps to make informed decisions about product direction.
- Has proven success as a product manager who with prior successful product launches in the healthcare space
- Has strong ideas, weakly held
- Possesses the technical foundation to work closely and effectively with our engineers, data scientists, and deep learning experts to craft technical targets based on product goals.
- Enjoys talking about and being involved with code/specifications vs. viewing them as “black box” components
- Knows the ins and outs of working at a healthtech startup and at a larger institution/company
- Has turned new technical capabilities into commercial products in the enterprise healthcare space
- Is comfortable with coordination, collaboration, and strategy, but also with individually contributing through hands-on product design, engineering and/or development.
All candidates considered must have:
- Healthcare industry product experience and prior success working with deep integrated systems
- Designed Software or SaaS products
- Product design and testing experience
- An engineering mindset and background
- Leadership ability combined with a desire to be a hands-on individual contributor
- Humbled by implications of improper patient care paired with audacity to make and communicate product decisions to internal and external partners/stakeholders
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of regulatory, payer, reimbursement intricacies
- International experience
- Extensive knowledge of security
- Both large-company and start-up experience in the healthcare space
This position is based in our San Francisco office, reporting to the CEO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.