ZenHub is how the world’s best development teams work together.
We’re growing fast, and are seeking a team-oriented account manager to be the main point of contact for our high-value customers. You’ll build and expand on lasting relationships with current users (including the best software teams at NASA, Microsoft, Docker, and Facebook) while fostering new customer relationships, turning users into future product evangelists.
Should you join ZenHub, your colleagues will be world-class. Our tight-knit team hails from companies like Barclay’s Investment Bank, Microsoft, Baidu, and IBM, and includes two published authors. (And we’re humble, too!) We’ll welcome you to our HQ in stunning Vancouver, Canada.
- 3+ years (or equivalent experience) in sales, customer success, and/or product management.
- You’re persistent and process-driven, yet personable. You have a strong record of selling to mid-market or enterprise customers, building lasting relationships and facilitating opportunities for expansion.
- Communication is where you shine. You’re as comfortable troubleshooting behind the keyboard as you are facilitating webinars with Fortune 500 companies.
- You have a near-unnatural ability to anticipate customer needs before they arise, identifying and eradicating potential blockers. You’ve proven a knack for going beyond reactionary communication, setting up processes to streamline and accelerate sales and support cycles.
- You’re excited to be the single point of contact for all incoming account, support, and product-related questions. You’re fired up by being the voice of a high-growth company, working with our product team to translate user needs into actionable improvements.
- Experience building and nurturing sales partnerships
- You’re a true techie at heart
- Knowledge of git, the GitHub workflow, and agile project management
How to Apply
If you believe you’re a fit, please apply with your resume and include links to active social media profiles and anything else you think we should see (writing samples / blog post).
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and generous stock / equity.
A few highlights:
Premium Insurance. Axiom Zen provides full health, life and AD&D insurance as well as premium vision, dental, and extended health benefits.
Active Professional Development. We actively participate in the development of our team. You have access to a Professional Development budget allocated separate from your compensation to be spent on conferences, classes, books, and any other resources to maintain and expand your skill set, industry knowledge, and professional growth. Or take someone interesting to coffee for in-person learning.
Speaker Travel Budget. We believe strongly that all our team members should have the opportunity to become thought leaders in their fields. To support this, we have a standard policy to cover travel + accommodations for speaking engagements anywhere in the Americas, and are very willing to support speaking engagements elsewhere around the world as well.
Mandatory 15 Off Days Per Year. We have a high standard for impact but we insist on work-life harmony and believe in balance. Minimum of 15 off days every year, with no hard limit.
Transport Reimbursement. We cover public transport to work and back. If you bike to work instead, we set aside $1000/year for bike maintenance. If you walk to work, we’ll bonus you the same amount as a rental subsidy.
Zen Den Vancouver
B1 - 788 Beatty St.
Vancouver BC V6B 2M1