The Events Manager will work cross-functionally with a variety of teams and is responsible for growing our community, as well as activating them on behalf of Brit + Co and our brand partners. Additionally, this person will:
- Manage and execute event planning and operations for Brit + Co’s annual Re:Make Conference and Festival (including project timelines, budget management, vendor sourcing, contracting, invoicing, logistics, supervision of building, sponsor integration, and onsite management)
- Identify and conceptualize creative event opportunities, promotions, messages, initiatives, content, sponsorships and experiences for Brit + Co brand partners and community members.
- Develop and manage a Brit + Co presence at key industry events. Build relationships with events managers at key events to cross promote the Brit + Co brand.
- Execute and manage the Brit + Co holiday pop-up activation (including budget management, partner integrations, promotion, onsite store management, milestone calendar and overall brand aesthetic)
- Work closely with our blogger partners, e-class instructors, shop vendors and more to develop one-of-a-kind and unique experiences for our audience.
- Build and manage a metrics system that measures events growth and health.
Brit + Co’s Events Manager must have experience growing user communities. S/he should also understand In addition, s/he must have:
- 5-7 years experience in an event planning role
- Keen understanding of brand management
- Your number one priority is to the be voice of your user
- You think outside the box
- Consistent ability to operate both tactically and strategically, we're still a startup, after all :)
- You’re a numbers ninja who can’t get enough of Google Analytics
- You’re a Google Docs pro
- You have a passion for creativity, DIY/making and technology
- Startup experience
- Experience in a media or technology business
- Curation ability for new and interesting products and ideas
- Photoshop skills
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Brit + Co.