The Integration Engineering Manager is a critical member of eero’s team responsible for the integration of eero hardware, cloud, iOS and Android products. You will manage a team of eero’s hardware and software engineers who are responsible for the development of test equipment to support eero’s new product development and production processes. Your role starts from early concept prototype design, ensuring the correct architectural design is in place to support the full product lifecycle from high volume production through product returns processing.
eero is looking for a leader capable of managing a team, providing thought leadership to eero’s hardware and software engineering, and continuing to develop eero’s best in class systems. You are a “doing manager” who is able to give technical leadership to define the test software development process, design innovative automation hardware, and influence the architecture of eero’s core hardware products. This role includes traveling to Asia based test equipment development partners and high volume manufacturing partners up to 20% of the time.
What you’ll do:
- Be a respected thought leader and manage a high performing engineering team
- Continue the development of eero’s full stack software ecosystem consisting of physical test controllers, big data reporting systems, cutting edge security certificate management, and cloud infrastructure.
- Enable production of localized eero products for international markets
- Compile and analyze production test data using automated and exploration / visual big data analysis techniques
- Automate a wide variety of processes, using techniques such as virtual test environments, automated optical inspection, radio validation, electrical testing, interoperability assessment, and robotics automation
- Architect equipment control software, reporting databases, and physical testing equipment to work together as a streamlined automated test system
- Implement effective code development sprints and peer code review processes
- Select and manage automation equipment development partners to design and build custom fixtures and automated validation and production equipment
- Influence product design to manufacture high quality products at the lowest reasonable cost
- Introduce new products on schedule by coordinating with Design Engineering, Product Management and Program Management
- Communicate architecture strategies and project status updates to various project stakeholders, including team members and executives within eero and test development partners
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years of network engineering, regression testing, or functional testing experience
- Experience developing full-stack software systems, including databases, business logic, and graphical UI; networking or Radio Frequency product engineering is a plus
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering; Master is a plus
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal, written and technical communication in English; mandarin is a plus
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.