The Business Development Manager is a target driven, sales role focusing on both new and repeat business generation. The role directly impacts the sales performance and profitability of Arch by maximising the number of monthly Apprenticeship starts.
The role reports to the Head of Sales who reports directly to the Sales and Marketing Director. The purpose of the role it is to generate and manage a successful sales pipeline for both new and existing business, achieving the required number of monthly Apprenticeship starts. Meet and exceed monthly activity targets and KPI’s, working closely with colleagues to ensure your actions fully support the rest of the business and operational requirements.
- Full accountability and responsibility for meeting & exceeding monthly targets for Apprentice starts.
- Managing all aspects of employer engagement ensuring a positive outcome and experience for both employer and apprentice.
- Demonstrate credible and effective engagement with relevant client stakeholders, decision makers and influencers.
- Creating, implementing and executing a territory sales plans
- Meeting & exceeding sales KPI’s for Business Developments calls, Apprenticeship vacancy generation and Apprenticeship starts.
- Maintain full, accurate and timely CRM records for all client and prospect activity.
- Effectively manage required legislative paperwork and client documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide effective management reporting.
- Engaging Arch senior management in sales opportunities where appropriate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate at Director level
- Ability to prepare and present high quality sales proposals and tender responses
- Proactive, self-motivated with ability to work alone and with colleagues
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage all aspects of client and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to fully understand and convey value propositions
- PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with a knowledge of sales based CRM
- Ability to create and deliver sales presentations to internal and external customers with credibility
- Confident in building and maintaining senior level relationships with clients
- Formal Sales Training
- Knowledge of apprenticeships and work based learning markets, trends and current landscape
- Proven track record of successful performance in a target driven Business Development and Sales environment
- Demonstrable track record within a similar role and accustomed to making high volumes of Business Development calls
- Used to presenting at a senior decision maker level
- Previous experience of working within the IT or Digital industry, Recruitment and / or Apprenticeships
Other jobs at Blenheim Chalcot Group
Nottingham, United Kingdom