What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a dedicated Senior HRIS Analyst to join our corporate Human Resources team in our SoHo office. Our HR team consists of a devoted group of professionals with a passion for the employee experience and ensuring that Blue Apron is the best place to work for all of our employees! This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated, strategic professional to support the execution of a holistic recruitment strategy by driving technology initiatives. This position requires extensive knowledge of HR systems and excellent project management skills. The ideal candidate will be someone who clearly understands the importance and potential of HR technology, effective program management, and communication. The focus of this position will be on our current and future Applicant Tracking System optimization, implementation and integrations with other technology. You will act as a liaison between the HRIS and Recruiting teams as well as collaborate with other internal and external stakeholders.
System Administration – (Responsible for upkeep, configuration, and operation of ATS)
- Maintain and update integrations between Recruiting/Onboarding and Human Capital Systems/Payroll systems.
- Maintain the integrity of the ATS by conducting regular audits, streamlining processes, increasing data integrity and providing valuable guidance to end users.
- Partner with the Employee Engagement and Learning and Development teams in identifying new hire onboarding requirements, configure onboarding transitions, task workflows, and perform updates content pages
Subject Matter Expert – (Act as domain expert and advise on best practices)
- Provide subject matter expertise around optimizing and streamlining our current ATS and associated talent systems
- Play a key role in project initiation efforts by defining project scope and supporting the development of project plans, estimates, and timelines
- Leverage system and process expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting complex system/user issues to drive resolution and determine root cause
Coordination/Management – (Oversee all project tasks to ensure successful completion)
- End to end project support, including business requirements analysis, functional design, configuration, testing, and implementation
- Provide functional support and assist with the development and delivery of end-user training
- Support the Recruiting department in a wide range of system administration and customer service support
- Partnering with Legal, provide oversight and guidance to ensure that talent systems and processes meet all data privacy, compliance standards and regulations.
- Leverage contract and vendor resources to provide prompt, personalized service to internal users and candidates.
- Drive efficient reporting metrics and analytics and analyze impacts to downstream reporting and systems.
- Work closely with system vendors to resolve any systems related issues, implement required updates and assist with the design and maintenance of interfaces
Qualifications & Requirements
- 8+ years’ experience in a HR/Systems Analyst role
- Proficiency in Oracle Taleo Recruiting & Transitions/Onboarding, version 15.A required
- Experience administering and configuring Oracle Taleo Recruiting & Transitions/Onboarding required.
- Knowledge of Taleo Client Connect version 13 or higher required.
- Proficient in Oracle Business Intelligence Reporting
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud HCM 11; Core HR module preferred
- Basic understanding of HTML code
- Ability to evaluate existing systems and understand their structure and component parts
- Ability to determine function needs and system requirements
- Ability to problem solve application and user issues and identify solutions
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, HRIS database design, structure, functions, and processes and have experience with database tools (must be systems minded). Prior experience as a recruiter or deep understanding of recruitment processes strongly preferred.
- Ability to act as an ambassador for any recruitment/onboarding technology initiatives for stakeholders at all levels while driving and managing change in a large, complex environment
- Excellent attention to detail, balanced with an appreciation of the bigger-picture goals and objectives
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a fast pace, quickly growing environment