Who We Are
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Our Vision: We believe that everyone has a fundamental right to a malware-free existence.
Our Mission: To create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats.
Founded in 2008, Malwarebytes provides software designed to protect consumers and businesses against advanced threats which escape detection by other antivirus solutions.
Who We Need
Malwarebytes is looking for more than just a corporate recruiter, we are looking for our next Technical Recruiting/Talent Malwarenaut. This is a competitive candidate market so you must be creative, hungry and stubbornly determined in order to get the top talent we need!! If you have a passion for taking on BIG tasks, a hunter mentality, a love for building culture and thrive in environments that require you to really push yourself to achieve aggressive goals. . . you may be just who we are looking for!
What You'll Do
- Full lifecycle recruiting (sourcing, interviewing and offer negotiations) for a variety of technical and non-technical roles
- Identify creative sourcing channels/events and networking opportunities to attract new talent
- Manage advertisements and posts in appropriate media and social networking sites to attract candidates for all sales positions as needed
- Act as a brand ambassador for Malwarebytes and help create awareness of our hiring needs in the community
- Help Malwarebytes navigate the competitive landscape for hiring a variety of talent and partner with our Head of Global Talent on strategic initiatives to increase the organization and improve the recruiting process.
Skills You'll Need to Have
Between 2-4 years full lifecycle corporate recruiting experience, preferably within a startup or high growth company
- Ability to demonstrate past success hiring high volume and/or quickly ramping new teams in a short period of time
- You should be familiar with and confident in sourcing, and recruiting for the following types of skillsets: C++/.NET Developers, Ruby on Rails, Hadoop, Python, PHP, Windows Desktop Development, LAMP Stack Developers, DevOps Engineers, Linux System Administrators, QA Engineer – Automated/Manual Test, and Product Managers.
- Experience partnering with and supporting hiring managers through full cycle hiring process
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, volume and metric driven environment
- Strong working knowledge of utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media channels to build effective recruiting and networking strategies
- Experience managing candidate pipelines using an ATS, Jobvite, Ascendify or equivalent preferred
- A self-directed, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized mindset
- Bachelor's Degree (okay, not a MUST, but preferred)
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary and 100% paid health benefits
- Opportunity to contribute and help drive new processes, recruiting strategies and culture
- Massive career growth opportunity to contribute, collaborate, and learn
- Unlimited Sick & Vacation program
- Kitchen stocked with lots of snacks and beverages for your taste bud enjoyment
- Casual dress and music rocking all day!
- Work with an awesome team in a fun collaborative environment who are key in driving growth and culture for the company