About the right team member
You understand and can explain complex financial services principals in an easy to understand way to customers. You love helping people making better financial decisions and would love the opportunity to change the way companies help their employees save for retirement.
You love exceeding client expectations, have strong attention to detail, and know what it means to champion a brand. You are the voice of the company for clients, and relish providing them with that “wow” moment in an area where they haven’t previously been delighted. You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal, and are very organized.
As one of the primary points of contact between Betterment for Business and its defined contribution clients, this role is critical to the success of a new line of business.
- Successfully assist our 401(k) plan sponsor clients with all questions, specifically as it relates to recordkeeping and reporting, payroll administration, audit, and some compliance oversight.
- Provide ongoing 401(k) support for plan sponsors
- Work with the compliance team to coordinate and analyze data for annual compliance test results
- Play an active role in the conversion and onboarding of Betterment 401(k) plans for employers
- Support the New Business team as the defined contribution product expert during the sales process, specifically as it relates to reviewing previous plan documents and proposing new plan design
- Be the internal voice of the 401(k) client to offer insights to Product, Marketing, and Engineering teams to help build a better product
- Deliver above-and-beyond client service
- Bachelor's Degree required
- A minimum of 2 years financial services or technology work experience
- Defined contribution experience is a serious plus
- Strong desire to work in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt, be creative, and learn
- Scrappy, “can-do” attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
Come join us