Zype’s Customer Success & Operations team is focused on one mission: be the go-to partner for all customers - small content creators to large digital broadcasters - that need to scale their video businesses to provide innovative, incredible experiences for their viewers and subscribers. We know what it takes to succeed in the video business.
Our team is committed to focus relentlessly on creating and delivering value for our customers and to obsessively promote and instill a culture of Customer Success at Zype.
The Zype Customer Success team is searching for a rockstar Account Manager to become a true champion for our customers. We’re looking for someone who passionate about building strong customer relationships and has knack for discovering and recommending creative solutions for customers. You will be face of Zype as you interact with our customers every day. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Customer Success & Operations in New York City.
- Helping others improve their business and products by adopting best-in-class technology
- Sharing best business practices within different verticals and environments, based on specific use cases, industry standards, and an understanding of emerging tools
- Engaging with the video entertainment community in through hosted events, onsite client visits, and focused industry events and meetups
- Developing relationships with clients, content creators and publishers, broadcasters, and other stakeholders in the entertainment space
- Contributing to the growth and adoption of Zype across our entire customer base
- Knowledgeable about SaaS, video, and advertising technologies
- Excited to promote the adoption and expansion of InVision across our Enterprise customer base
- Biased towards immediate actions and results
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills
- An excellent communicator and presenter -- people like you, and you make things happen
- Comfortable engaging with clients, evangelizing Zype and driving adoption across multiple stakeholder groups
- Worked directly with customers or internal stakeholders through remote and in-person presentations
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Customer Success team and across the entire organization to define and enhance the ideal customer journey for our clients
- Take ownership of all post-sales customer relationships.
- Ensure our customers our successfully onboarded and trained on Zype products
- Communicate with clients and strengthen relationships with ongoing communication
- Always be the Voice-of-the-Customer by articulating our customers’ key business objectives and needs to rest of the Zype team
- Drive success by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs - become their hero
- Identify, nurture, and close new business with existing clients through upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Closely monitor, facilitate and secure contract renewals with existing customers
- Must be able to effectively partner with a cross-functional team - sales and product most importantly
- Work closely with customer operations and billing teams to ensure client’s accounts are in good financial standing and to prevent as many delinquencies as possible
- Develop, establish, and conduct Executive Business Reviews with our clients
- Plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Maintain and improve CSM & CRM data within ClientSuccess & Salesforce.com
- Originate and lead initiatives for client advocacy and improved client experience
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- 2-4 years of prior Account Management, Client Services, or Consulting experience, preferably with a SaaS, Digital, or Broadcast/Video company
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills in order to manage multiple clients/projects
- Must have experience with business modeling, analysis, etc.
- Thorough working knowledge of sales and customer success tools, including Salesforce.com, ClientSuccess, Zendesk, Intercom, etc.
Zype is the video distribution service for OTT. We are dedicated to making it easy for content owners to connect directly with their audiences on every screen. With Zype, content owners can own and accelerate all aspects of video distribution direct to consumer.
The Zype cloud service provides publishing, monetization, streaming, audience management, and analytics software that is integrated into hundreds of web, mobile, and OTT apps and engaged by millions of viewers every month.
We are based in NYC on West 28th Street. We offer competitive salaries, equity incentives, and comprehensive benefits. Read about our core values and how we hire to learn more about us.
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zype.