Engineering at Vungle:
We are building a world-class engineering team with diversified skills and backgrounds. As the leader in in-app video advertising, we are taking on a challenge that has never been solved: how to fundamentally change the mobile advertising industry so that ads make sense for users, application developers, and advertisers. In this role, you will act as our "jack of all trades" with a potential focus in one of the following areas (or just tell us what you’re interested in!):
- Design and develop test frameworks for automated testing of Vungle’s mobile SDKs.
- Contribute to the design of build and integration pipelines for releases.
- Own the SDK test plan and maintain complete coverage of regression tests, new feature tests, end-to-end tests etc.
- Develop a comprehensive test plan for the plugins and adapters used with Vungle SDKs.
- Build a reporting system that delivers test reports after a QA cycle.
- Integrate QA cycles into development sprints effectively.
- Provide technical mentorship and coaching to manual QA testers and automation engineers.
- Delegate tasks and improve the performance of other team members.
- In depth understanding of mobile testing methodologies.
- Knowledge of various mobile testing frameworks and tools e.g. Appium
- Experience working in teams following agile development processes and issue trackers e.g. JIRA
- Programming skills in at least one language e.g. Java, Objective-C,
- Ability to write scripts in at least one language e.g. Python, Ruby, etc.
- Solid knowledge with mobile software development tools and environments. e.g. XCode, Android Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Solid Knowledge of mobile platforms and app ecosystem. Ability to develop test plans based on new OS updates to iOS, Android and Windows.
- Experience writing test cases and test plans for new features.
- Experience leveraging testing frameworks to build automated test suites from scratch.
Vungle is the leading in-app video advertising platform. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative optimization technology, targeting and HD video ad delivery to reach and acquire high-quality users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads.
Vungle is trusted by 25,000+ mobile apps worldwide, including top developers, such as Supercell, SEGA, Miniclip and Outfit7. Vungle serves 2.5 billion video views per month on 560+ million unique devices, and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo and Seoul.
- We have a fun, entrepreneurial culture and strive to provide awesome benefits that reflect our premier status accordingly.
- Bring your dog(s) to work.
- Laugh and have fun with a company full of cool people making crazy things happen.
- Expenses paid such as lunches, gym, transportation, etc
- Matching 401K.
- Great Health care, Vision, and Dental plans.
- Did we mention that we’re backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, and Crosslink Capital?