Vungle is the leading performance marketing platform for in-app video ads. Advertisers depend on Vungle's creative and LTV optimization technologies to reach and acquire high-value users worldwide. Top publishers rely on Vungle to generate revenue with engaging video ads that enhance the user experience.
- Work with team members to ensure highest level of service for advertising partners.
- Find optimization and growth opportunities for our advertising campaigns.
- Continuous testing & learning - leveraging new techniques to drive value for partners.
- Define and analyze partner metrics to achieve success.
- Manage partner performance against key metrics to identify opportunities and anomalies.
- Find solutions to technical mobile attribution problems.
- Attend client meetings as an analytical expert.
- Act as bridge between Sales, Data Science, Engineering and Product
- Analytical with strong quantitative skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively report findings and influence change.
- High level of attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- An ambitious self-starter who thrives in a high pace environment and wants to make an immediate impact.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as part of a team
- BS/BA is required; an analytical degree is preferred.
- Interested in online/mobile advertising; related industry knowledge or experience is a plus
Vungle is trusted by 25,000+ mobile apps worldwide, including top developers, such as Supercell, SEGA, Miniclip and Outfit7. Vungle serves 2 billion video views per month on 235+ million unique devices, and is consistently ranked #1 for cross-platform user retention by industry mobile performance indexes. Vungle is backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures and Crosslink Capital. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, Berlin, Beijing, Tokyo and Seoul.
- We have a fun, entrepreneurial culture and strive to provide awesome benefits that reflect our premier status accordingly.
- Laugh and have fun with a company full of cool people making crazy things happen.
- Expenses paid such as gym, transportation, etc.
- Did we mention that we’re backed by Google Ventures, Thomvest Ventures, and Crosslink Capital?