Our Global Talent Team is driven by our mission to ensure Flexport has the intellectual horsepower, business acumen, and tenacity to become the Operating System for Global Trade. We're focused on building talent pipelines, enhancing assessment capabilities, and driving recruiting process to ensure a positive candidate experience.
To keep up with international growth, we’re looking to expand our Global Talent Team to our growing Amsterdam office with an amazing Talent Sourcer to build a data-driven Talent Sourcing Program! Salivating at the thought of building a program from scratch? Ready to roll up your sleeves to help scale a Global Recruiting Organization? Keep reading.
What you'll do:
- Source and identify passive candidates to build a pipeline of high potential talent;
- Track data to ensure you’re investing in sources with the highest ROI;
- Crash and host events, hackathons, AMAs, etc to meet the best and the brightest;
- Work closely with our VP of Europe and Global Head of Talent to understand our hiring needs;
- Build out strategies including Campus Recruiting, Employer Branding, and Recruiting Roadshows;
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand from the ground up.
What you'll need:
- At least 18 months of experience sourcing talent at either a search firm, or technology company;
- BA/BS from a great school;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Tenacity. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, and woo the best of the best. And to have done it yesterday;
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it.
- Fanatical levels of excitement about building a Global Recruiting Organization, and an amazing team.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Flexport.