Would you like to join one of the fastest growing startups in the world? Talkdesk was recently named Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup, is a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and is the world’s leading cloud-based contact center software platform. We have awesome investors (DFJ, Salesforce Ventures and Storm Ventures), are in a $22B market that is ripe for disruption and boast an impressive roster of customers including Shopify, Box, Anki, DoorDash, Edmunds and Qualys. We’re looking for a world-class Manager of Event Marketing to help us continue on our hyper-growth trajectory and shape the future of Talkdesk.
- Optimize and execute on our unified event and field marketing strategy
- Translate the events strategy into a marketing events plan that encompasses awareness, education, and evangelism across Talkdesk’s prospect and customer base
- Execute on the plan by coordinating all aspects of the event or activity - from venue to agenda and driving participation
- Establish and proactively manage the events budget to test and learn what works; evaluate results against goals and generate learnings for improvement
- Identify new opportunities to sponsor events that are aligned with Talkdesk’s brand values and customer audience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationships
- Excellent negotiator
- Working knowledge of other service-oriented roles, including space management, audio/visual, decor and entertainment, signage, housing, and speaker management
- Amazing communicator with high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Marketo experience is a plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Talkdesk.