You want to learn from very experienced fintech founders?
You want to gain insights into all aspects of a fast scaling company?
Then don’t waste your time working at Rocket Internet or McKinsey. Join us! Blackbill is a 7 digit funded stealth startup created by strong investors and experienced founders. Everybody in C level of Blackbill has built a > 50mn EUR fintech company before. We are pragmatic, fast moving and eager to go the extra mile. At the same time, we love (bad) jokes, (good) beer and, of course, fun at work. Blackbill is fast executed, data driven and will have a huge impact on the finance industry. This is the place to be if you want to learn everything from probably the most experienced fintech team out there. You should bring good humor and eagerness to learn. We bring you up to speed and show you how to explore your whole potential.
- You are the voice of Blackbill and will be supporting our customers after their registration in all matters to ensure that they are happy and going the next steps in form of transactions
- You will communicate via phone, mail, chat
- You will quickly and effectively solve all relevant issues for the German market, later on for the European market
- You develop with us the solutions, call scripts and answers, to improve the Blackbill experience; for this purpose, you communicate with all company departments to deliver the best possible customer experience
- You contribute to the development and improvement of your department and the internal processes through customer feedback and constant communication with all stakeholders
- Contact new potential SMEs and convince them of the benefits of bezahlt.de
- Be responsible for building, maintaining and optimizing relationships with our clients, i.e. SME borrowers
- Cooperate closely with other departments, e.g. customer care, marketing and underwriting
- Guide SME decision makers through our product and give them an understanding how to use it recurringly
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience in sales
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong track record of leadership and collaboration
- An energetic and proactive personality that will engage potential small business
- Strong sales affinity: you love sales, and you aren’t afraid of cold calling
- Captive learner and hard worker, excited about the opportunity to develop consultative sales skills
- Hunting skills so honed, Bear Grylls would be jealous
- A balance of coachability and confidence that makes people jealous at how great of a person you are
- You are excellent in speaking German; English is a plus
What You Get:
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- A unique fintech startup that just got a 7-digit funding by top VC firms