Position: Associate, People
We connect millions of people daily. We're a small team, growing at a massive rate, and we are looking for a Manager of Development to join our People team. This person will help shape our organization by supporting the growth and development of our team.
In this role you will:
- Support high quality delivery of people services including but not limited to acting as a liaison between Tinder employees and corporate HR services
- Working closely with the Vice President of People and the Manager, Talent Development to support the success of Tinder team members from offer to onboarding throughout the employee lifecycle including, but not limited to
- Support the creation and documentation of offer letter and employment documentation
- Organize onboarding processes and content management -- coordinating with Recruiting Coordinators, managers, department leaders, and corporate HR to deliver a great onboarding experience for new hires
- Scheduling and organizing management training
- Support the launch and ongoing delivery of performance management programs
- Update information related to the organization with accuracy in departmental documents
- Conduct analysis at the direction of Vice President of People related to demographic and recruitment trends of the Tinder team population
- In addition to the above, the Associate, People will support and coordinate the administration of:
- Engagement surveys
- LMS curriculum
- Diversity and Inclusion programming
- Company corporate social responsibility efforts
We're looking for:
- 1+ years of work experience, in a role with demonstrable responsibility for detail orientation and project management, including heavy management of calendaring and written communication, ideally in a global corporation known for best-in-class products and people management
- Exceptional strength in communication – verbal and written
- Genuine interest in a career in talent development
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. psychology, sociology, communications, human development)
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience working on Google apps platform; high level proficiency in Powerpoint/slide presentation as well as Excel (the ability to build macros and pivot tables is highly desirable)
What's in it for you:
- Be a part of an early stage startup with incredible growth opportunities.
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match and meaningful equity.
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours.
- Daily catered lunches, endless snack supply, kombucha, cold brew and a variety of beers and wine on tap.
- Basketball court, yoga classes, and AnyPerk discounts.
- Holiday celebrations, beach parties, happy hours and more.
- Fully customized computer equipment to fit your needs.
- Amazing office space in West Hollywood within walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.
Other jobs at Tinder
Evenkiysky District, Russia
La Celle-Sous-Gouzon, France
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Tinder.