We are looking for a focused and motivated team player who will bring an energy and willingness to think creatively and act proactively. The successful candidate needs to have the vision to constantly present Intersection’s media in new and refreshing ways to advertisers and to the sales team. The Marketing Manager is a thought leader as well as a tactical implementer.
- Serve as point person for RFPs, offering creative and innovative insights and solutions
- Create high-level presentations, including conceptualization, development, research and final product
- Create compelling stories highlighting the power of transit and Intersection out of home, which includes digital and transit media across the country
- Act as a liaison between Intersection sales and marketing, communicate with Sales leaders and reps to identify opportunities and work with marketing to develop solutions
- Set up scalable and repeatable processes to optimize workload
- Responsible for the creation of sales and marketing materials, special offers and collateral on a national and local basis
- Create National Campaign Recaps and Case Studies, which provide insight on campaign performance/metrics
- Work closely with Marketing Managers in every office to share best practices and resources throughout the markets
- Have a strong understanding of our customer needs and pain points based on team input, discovery, and cultivating knowledge of the marketplace
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive advantages against other media and OOH competitors
- Remain active and well-versed in industry trends and studies, sharing information including annual spending reports and research findings
- Broad Marketing experience and skill set
- Highly creative, with excellent writing and execution skills
- Record of getting things done-- someone who will roll up their sleeves and plow through obstacles to meet deliverables and follow through on promises
- Organized, with strong communication skills and comfort working with people at all levels of the organization
- Eager to play a role in driving an evolving culture that values respect, teamwork, driving results and fun
- 3-5 years of relevant Marketing experience
- Media, Start up, and/or Tech experience a plus
Intersection is a technology and media company committed to improving the urban experience at the convergence of digital and physical worlds.
Our unique set of assets focus on leveraging emerging trends in technology to improve quality of life in cities as well as create products to grow and develop businesses. With 12 offices, media in 60 markets, and 500+ people across the United States, we carry expertise in:
- Technology & Innovation
- Advertising & Media
Our work spans across a variety of markets in cities, government, mass transit, airports and airlines, cultural institutions, retail, and telecommunication providers.
Intersection is the lead company behind LinkNYC, the largest and most advanced public Wi-Fi and street furniture network in the world. By providing up to 10,000 communication hubs for City residents and visitors with free public Wi-Fi, access to communications, information and municipal services across the City, Intersection aims to create an array of solutions to help make cities around the world more livable and connected.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.