We are seeking a talented and motivated Account Manager to join our award-winning team. The right candidate should be adept at building positive and lasting relationships with new and existing clients, ultimately achieving trusted adviser status. He/she will be able to manage concurrent projects across multiple clients and establish processes for achieving quality results. Timelines can be tight, so the ability to make quick decisions is essential.
- Build positive and lasting relationships with clients through delivery of successful projects. Alternate between a strategic, consultative approach to clients’ business and the tactical, day-to-day management of client issues vital to successful and growing client relationships.
- Work with Account Directors to develop revenue and investment strategies for assigned account(s), with a targeted annual sales goal
- Set client expectations and ensure that client communication objectives are being met throughout the project life cycle.
- Uncover opportunities to create value beyond what the client requested.
- Maintain ongoing revenue projections, resulting in accurate pipeline forecasts throughout the year.
- Transparently share account information with creative and project management teams; cultivate an environment of ‘no surprises’ with clear and timely sharing of information between relevant parties.
- Develop, present, negotiate and obtain approvals on SOWs, working closely with project managers to ensure that scoped project is aligned with proposed budget and timeline.
- Take responsibility for client P&L and ensure profitability of assigned accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least five years of experience in account management at an agency, with a strong understanding the technology industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong skills in building ongoing client relationships
- Maintain ongoing revenue and profit projections, resulting in accurate pipeline forecasts throughout the year
- Ability to write account plans, develop project briefs and drive successful execution of client goals
- Proven track record in growing accounts
- Work well with a wide range of personalities and management levels
- Work collaboratively with internal functional teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of projects,
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and clients
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Duarte.