What We're Up To
Fueled is a product-driven venture-development firm that works with a range of startups and big brands to create compelling, successful, award-winning apps and websites. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, whether solo or part of a thousand-person company, build and scale their business. We help people perfect and realize their visions for digital products. Other mercenary developers just churn out what a client asks for, while we strive to truly understand the problems our clients are aiming to solve and stop at nothing to build solid products that present the optimal solution. We are a lean, tenacious machine powered by 85 of the sharpest, most passionate people we could find.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Writing and editing articles for distribution around the web
- Acquire and maintain relationships with other creators
- Spread the Fueled message
The Ideal Candidate
- Has writing experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Knows how to write engaging headlines
- Possesses excellent proofing and writing skills
Perks and Salary
- Flexible vacation policy, including 8 paid company holidays
- Access to Fueled’s insurance plans (healthcare, dental, and more) - effective from day one of employment
- Access to Fueled’s 401k plan from day one, with tiered matching after 6 months of employment
- Opportunity to enroll in a flexible spending account
- Ability to purchase train/metrocard and other qualifying transportation costs pre-tax
- Annual performance bonuses
- Biweekly team lunches, quarterly team dinners, company outings, happy hours, and more
- Capital Award in Fueled Ventures equity plan based on employee rank and tenure
- Work in the best collective space in SoHo, conveniently located by the N, Q, R, B, D, F, M, and 6 lines.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Fueled.