AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile and Apple TV apps. The company has over 130 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
We're looking for a Controller to join our team to help us build our financial systems and track our progress within a fast-paced environment that's growing globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for the consolidation of accounting of our 6 entities and will manage our local finance service providers to make sure we comply with all local filings.
What you will do:
• Manage and review the monthly close at all entity levels, including journal entries, reconciliations, inter-company, cost center allocations, and other balance sheet and P&L accounts.
• Manage annual audit processes and coordinate with auditors on entity level audit.
• Supervise day-to-day accounting operation for all entities.
• Drive all entities' compliance and filings, including tax filings, local filings for various states and all foreign entities' filings.
• Work alongside Regulatory, Legal, Tax, and other on various projects.
• Have 8+ years of relevant accounting experience in a fast growing tech environment with a degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Possess excellent accounting consolidation skills with a CPA license (Big 4 preferred).
• Know accounting systems (Netsuite or similar is a bonus).
• Demonstrate a strong fluency with U.S. GAAP.
• The ability to be hands on and detail oriented.
• Love Excel and be comfortable with large data sets and pivot tables.
• Prior experience in the accounting department at a successful Silicon Valley startup required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
• Free public transit
• Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
• Free gym membership
• Fun company parties and events
• Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
• Flexible Time Off – work hard and take time when you need it
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at AppLovin.