What we're looking for: Blue Apron is hiring a bright, motivated Logistics Specialist to join our rapidly-growing operations team. As the newest member of the team, you'll coordinate our outbound shipments and help keep our operations running. You’ll support both our production facilities and a variety of cross-functional teams at our HQ. A typical day will require multi-tasking and finding creative solutions to ensure all customers receive their product fresh and on-time.
About the role:
- Own all coordination and communication processes regarding outbound Blue Apron shipments to customers
- Troubleshoot issues by exploring contingencies and executing solutions
- Develop relationships across Blue Apron fulfillment centers, internal stakeholders, and third-party vendors to uncover opportunities and drive improvements
- Optimize truck utilization by analyzing historical data and improving forecasting models
- Maintain and improve shipment monitoring processes
- Work with the Logistics Operations Analysts to leverage data and provide inputs for reporting tools
- 1-2 years of work experience in supply chain or related field
- Superior analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Familiarity with SQL and/or Tableau (a plus, but not required)
- Interest in food and technology
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Apron.