What we're looking for
Blue Apron is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to join the Corporate Recruiting Team! This person will be involved in many aspects of our hiring process, from partnering with recruiters and hiring managers, to reaching out to candidates and scheduling interviews. The ideal candidate is highly organized with a strong ability to prioritize, and is able to be flexible and provide support wherever is needed.
About the role
- Support recruiters with on-site and Google Hangout interview scheduling and communication
- Arrange candidate travel (flights, hotels, etc.)
- Ensure an optimal experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Partner with recruiters on hiring needs and gain insight into strategy
- Work with other recruiting coordinators and specialists on process improvements
- Provide general administrative assistance as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting or an administrative role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- Ability to problem solve and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility in the workplace
- A strong team player who exemplifies an interest and ability in contributing to the recruiting team success
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar and Drive)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Blue Apron.