Who We Are
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need
Energetic, competitive team players who thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Candidates will be individual contributors with sales career path interest.
What You'll Do
- Interacts with Malwarebytes sales team members, customers, prospects, and reseller partners on a daily basis via telephone and email to identify, progress and close new business though ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships with key partners for growth of Malwarebytes products within their markets.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Contact prospects via telephone to identify decision makers, and qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Use Salesforce.com to track leads through sales process.
- Respond to inbound interest. Schedule and perform product demonstrations and presentations for prospects and customers.
- Work with Product and Marketing to convey feedback on customer requirements and drive product strategy.
- Participate in sales, product and systems training, marketing campaigns, special projects as presented by the Company to develop appropriate selling skills consistent with Company philosophy, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains high post-sales satisfaction facilitating positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
- Networks with industry influences, professional associations, and existing clients.
Skills You'll Need to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field desirable or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience with SaaS, desktop software and/or security solutions highly desired not required.
- Metrics driven individual
- Must be a self-starter with a measurable ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as sales specialists and sales engineers, as well as liaising with external partners at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills resulting in the ability to influence others. Must have strong presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently. Must be task oriented and focused.
- Convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure.
- The desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, sporting events and lots of other great stuff
Other jobs at Malwarebytes
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Malwarebytes.