Jiff is an enterprise health benefits platform that enables employers to reduce health care spending by delivering smarter and simpler benefit programs customized for each employee. Combining data analytics with beautiful design, Jiff allows companies to maximize health care savings by tailoring incentives to target cost drivers, adapting benefits in real-time, and driving usage of digital health technology and services that are proven to save money. Employees can choose the wearables, apps, and programs that allow them to maximize their benefit, save money and reach their health goals – all on one seamless, engaging platform. Based in Palo Alto, Jiff is led by veteran health care and technology leaders and backed by Venrock, the premiere health care venture capital firm. Health benefits. Smarter.
We are looking for a self-starter to come in and help us set up a new function! The scope of the role is broad - from internal feature documentation to user-facing content creation. Diversity in writing needs will go with the territory in this role. We need somebody who will build relationships across the company and who will establish new processes within and across functions to ensure relevant information and content is captured and documented correctly. It’s an exciting place to be for the right person!
What you'll be doing:
- Developing new processes and adjusting existing processes to ensure relevant information is captured and managed as a first class deliverable.
- Working closely with the scrum teams to capture and document new and existing product functionality for internal, customer-facing teams.
- Partnering with Product Management and our customer-facing teams to ensure we are capturing recommended and proven practices to help drive customer success
- Support compliance documentation requirements in the form of policy and procedure updates
- Create user-facing content in our applications to help drive user engagement and a single written ‘voice’ across all facets of our application and service
- Drive adoption of written information at Jiff
- Become an integral part of the software development and deployment process
- Education: BA degree in English or a related field, or 5+ years of equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of creating documentation in a software environment
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Extensive experience of managing and organizing content for cross-functional consumption
- Project management of deliverables with multiple dependencies
- Establishing new processes for information management
- Experience of writing end-user-facing content for consumer apps
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Start-up experience
We Reward You: Competitive pay, equity, referral/peer bonuses, and prizes for our many internal competitions and challenges.
We Have Great Healthcare: 100% Medical and dental coverage for you and your family.
We Take Vacations: We have paid holidays and a flexible paid time off program that allows you to take the time off you need.
We Hook It Up: An abundance of free food and great gear. Need something? Just ask.
We Have Fun: Happy hours, outings, off-sites, and BBQs at colleagues’ houses.
We Make A Difference: “I haven’t run in a year and a half… your product has helped to get me active again. Thank you, Jiff team.” - Sarah, a satisfied customer
Jiff is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
*No agency or third party recruiters*