Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Team Lead, Video Account Services
Sony Interactive Entertainment seeks a highly qualified candidate for the position of Video Account Services Team Lead to support PlayStation Video. This individual will be responsible for managing a team of Video Account Services Managers and overseeing the day-to-day operations of the video ingestion pipeline from content ordering to publishing on our various storefronts. They will serve as the representative of the Video Account Services team to all internal and external teams.
- Lead the Video Account Services team responsible for ordering, tracking and ingestion of all assets as it pertains to content for PlayStation Video.
- Collaborate with other content leads including Storefront Operations, Content Acquisitions, Content Partnerships, Marketing/Merchandising to execute business initiatives
- Act as the point of contact when onboarding new partners from an operational perspective.
- Confirm availability notices and assets are to our internal specifications
- Set up delivery systems for each type of asset
- Oversee operational systems and processes within the Video Account Services team and look to continuously optimize efficiency break-downs.
- Troubleshoot content ingestion issues by identifying root causes and escalating accordingly
- Work with the Product teams to provide requirements on feature enhancements as it relates to our internal content management system and other operational tools
- Analyze and develop metrics for ongoing business processes, and drive change management to improve the processes over time.
- Work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional partners to develop and implement creative ways to improve client relationships, grow distribution and business growth.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science degree equivalent in supply chain operations and/or business management related field
- 5+ years of experience working within a digital distribution environment. Experience in the video, media, or entertainment industry. Knowledge of video encoding workflow a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain, project management, business operations, and/or service operations in a digital distribution environment
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of 5 or more.
- External-facing customer interaction experience via customer support, sales, and/or relationship development
- Familiar with content management systems, XML, HTML and ftp.
- Proficient at multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Motivated, organized self-starter with the ability to solve routine or complicated problems effectively.
- Reliable, detail-oriented, independent, highly organized, and proactive. Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and have the ability to make good, timely decisions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including presentation writing and delivery.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.